Reliable, Expert Restaurant HVAC: Liberty Mechanical
Restaurants present many unique HVAC challenges. And as you know well if you are in the restaurant business, poor airflow and temperature control result in unhappy customers, an uncomfortable and underproductive staff, and potentially, an unsafe environment. HVAC issues abound in restaurants for a number of reasons, which include:
- Kitchens put out a lot of heat, requiring special cooling and ventilation HVAC design.
- Kitchens put potentially dangerous contaminants in the air, such as grease, smoke and gases. Hoods must be properly designed and positioned.
- Odors from the kitchen must be kept away from the dining area.
- Continual opening of entrance/exit doors make it difficult to maintain constant indoor temperature.
- Besides the desire for environmentally-friendly business practices, restaurants run on a tight margin and cannot afford unnecessarily high energy costs.
- Restaurants with outdoor tables must maintain comfortable temperatures in conditions that may change dramatically, even during a single day.
Liberty Mechanical has years of experience helping restaurants meet these HVAC challenges. Whether you are opening a new restaurant or renovating and need a whole new, state-of-the-art system, or simply need a reliable, competent and hard-working company to maintain your system, we can get the job done!
We have thorough knowledge of safety and compliance issues, and a team 100 percent dedicated to getting the job done right, whatever it takes.
Our restaurant heating and cooling services include:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Air conditioner for restaurant kitchen
- Commercial AC for restaurants of all sizes
- Hi-Low Intensity Infra-red heating for patios, outdoor seating, entryways
- Custom designed ventilation systems to control temperature
- Negative pressure solutions/Air exchangers
- Custom ductwork — design, fabrication and installation
- Custom HVAC design to reduce drafts, humidity, odors
- Green HVAC systems to reduce energy consumption
- Make up air units
- High efficiency kitchen hoods
- Outdoor systems to cool and dehumidify outside air before entering
- Packaged systems
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Restaurant AC repair
- Restaurant HVAC repair
- Rooftop systems
- Spot cooling equipment for outdoor areas
- Variable exhaust controls for kitchen hoods and exhausts